Beaconuk Group Ltd – Conditions Of Sale
1) Every endeavour will be made to deliver the goods as promptly as possible but the Seller accepts no liability in
the event of unavoidable delays beyond our control.
2) Prices shown in the current price list do not constitute any contract to supply goods at those prices. Invoices will
be submitted at prices ruling at the date of despatch unless previously approved contract rates have been agreed.
Written quotations will remain valid for 30 days. Clerical errors are subject to correction.
3) Complaints regarding non-delivery, shortages or damaged goods can only be entertained if submitted in writing
within 7 days of the date of invoice.
4) The Buyer shall determine the suitability of the product for the intended use and no liability can be accepted by
the Seller for any loss or damage in the use of the goods however sustained. No warranty is expressed or implied by
the Seller as to fitness of the goods for any particular purpose.
5) Payment for goods supplied is nett and due by the end of the month following the date of invoice unless
alternative conditions have been agreed between Seller and Buyer. The Seller reserves the right to charge interest
on overdue accounts.
6) Goods supplied to the Buyer shall be at the Buyer’s risk immediately on delivery to the Buyer or into custody on
the Buyer’s behalf and the Buyer should therefore make adequate provision.
7) Receipt of goods by the Buyer shall be deemed acceptance and responsibility to pay the amount of the invoice in
full other than in cases where the conditions of paragraph 3 apply.
8) Goods delivered in the local Lincoln area, in our own van, will be carriage paid.
9) Goods delivered by carrier valued under £75 carry a £6.95 carriage charge.
10) We reserve the right to charge a £10 handling charge per parcel against the return of non-faulty, stock items that
are returned for credit, providing they are unused, in their original packaging and are returned within 28 days of
11) We reserve the right to charge £25 if non stock items that are specially ordered in, are returned for credit within
28 days of purchase.
12) Garments, other than defective garments, that are embroidered or printed cannot be returned for credit.
13) Property in goods supplied will pass to the Buyer when: (a) the goods the subject of this invoice, and (b) all other
goods the subject of any other invoice between the Seller and the Buyer which, at the time of payment of the full
price of the goods sold under this invoice, have been delivered to the Buyer but not paid for in full, have been paid
for in full.
14) Until full payment has been received the Buyer shall hold the goods in a fiduciary capacity for the Seller in a
manner which enables them to be identified as the goods of the Seller and the Buyer shall immediately return the
goods to the Seller should its authorised representative so request. All the normal incidents associated with a
fiduciary relationship shall apply.
15) The Buyer’s right to possession of the goods shall cease if he does anything or fails to do anything which would
entitle an administrator or administrative receiver to take possession of any assets or would entitle any person to
present a petition for winding up.
16) The Buyer grants Beacon, its agents and employees’s an irrevocable licence at any time to enter any premises
where the goods are or may be stored in order to inspect them, or, where the buyers right to possession has
terminated, to recover them.